One of the top pitching prospects in the Phillies organization, Jarred Cosart, and a young aspiring TV host from Texas named Amber Leigh Hartman broke off their relationship recently, and it got a little uncomfortable when Amber decided to tweet about it.
Turns out, Jarred didn’t think the breakup was as mutual as she did. The perils of social networking:
Chin up, Jarred. You don’t want to be associated with a Cowboys fan anyway.
UPDATE 1:00 am: It looks like these two kids can’t get on the same page. After word spread about their break-up (don’t worry, I’m ashamed of myself too), Amber announced the two of them have reconciled and decided to give their relationship another go:
And then Jarred was all, NOT SO FAST:
Now I feel dirty. I’m hoping I won’t ever have to update this post again.
46 Responses to “Jarred Cosart’s breakup becomes public via Twitter”
Leave a Reply
- Fan since this April on Open Game Thread?: 7/8 Phillies vs Braves
- DP on Open Game Thread?: 7/8 Phillies vs Braves
- Greenman! on Open Game Thread?: 7/8 Phillies vs Braves
- Danger Guerrero's's Newly Bleached Asshole #3 on Open Game Thread?: 7/8 Phillies vs Braves
- Colleen Wolfe's Newly Bleached Asshole on Open Game Thread?: 7/8 Phillies vs Braves
- 700 Level
- Brotherly Glove
- Chicks Dig The Longball
- Crane Kick Chronicles
- Crashburn Alley
- Finger Food
- High Cheese
- High Hopes
- House That Glanville Built
- I want to go to the zoo with Roy Halladay
- Long Drive
- Maule of America
- Philadelphia Will Do
- Philled In
- Philly Gameday
- Philly Gossip
- PHL Sports Fans
- Phoul Ballz
- That Balls Outta Here
- The 701 Level
- The Good Phight
- The Insider
- The Zo Zone
- Where's Weems?
- Whiz Witout
- Who Does He Play For?