Absolutely no one who goes to baseball games turns down autographs. Some follow, pester and even stalk and to get a hero’s name on anything. These memories can last forever and shape a childhood. Unless you get your tits signed, that shit is gone in three showers. You know who signed lots of tits? Darren Daulton.
It’s a shame he was in his prime when Magic scared the pants back on all the road beef or his numbers would have been Wiltian. What I am trying to say is, signatures mean something. Be it to a kid or geriatric, they represent memories and can say quite a bit about you. This is what brings us to today’s concern, Phillies top prospect Domonic Brown. Our very own Mr. Meech and any of his eleven children would kill for an autograph from their clan’s leader, but what would they be getting? Let’s take a look. (And the point of this post is not to demean Dom Brown — I’m sure Meech wouldn’t let this get published if it were — I’m merely pointing out a flaw that should really be fixed before he reaches ultra-superstar status. A public service if you will.)
Every ball player is asked to sign countless baseballs, but for some odd reason, most of Dom Brown’s autos look completely different. Here are a few examples:
- Fred Flintstone on Open Game Thread: 7/15 Phillies at LOLMets
- Chooch on Sports Illustrated’s Profile of Chooch Will Make You Laugh; Cry.
- Kung Fu Fightins on Open Game Thread: 7/15 Phillies at LOLMets
- If you have nothing good to say say nothing on The Unrecognized Revenge of Bill Hall
- Treez on Open Game Thread: 7/15 Phillies at LOLMets